Front doors and first-floor windows are still the most probable locations for an intrusion. With that being said, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be vital devices for home security packages in Long Beach. Although the technology has been around for decades, you might be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to fret about your devices being installed correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the door or window. You close your entry and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When the system is engaged and an entrance is forced open, the contacts separate and the alarm is tripped. However, these newer devices have the ability to do a good deal more than just activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Long Beach
At the forefront of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous advantages, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices trigger your high-pitched alarm whenever a window or door is opened while your system is active.
- Automatic notifications: Want to know what’s occuring at home when you’re not there? You can obtain instant notifications straight to your mobile device when a component is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be notified, your dedicated monitoring specialists will be given a notification too. Your home will be protected, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Virtual access and administration: With the intuitive ADT Control app located on your cell phone, you can investigate the current state of your devices and control them.
- Home automation integration: Program your home’s smart devices to operate together. You may have your lighting turn on or direct a camera to begin recording when a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They feature a slim design that complements any decor. You can even get fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wireless or wired devices based on your type of installation. Regardless, your property will be better defended.
More versatile than ever before, door and window sensors in Long Beach are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security system.
Request Your Modern Home Security Package In Long Beach
Are you interested in having advanced door and window alarm sensors in Long Beach that boost your protection and interact directly to your home automation? That is what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (562) 203-6338 or fill out the easy form on this page.