A Monitored Long Beach Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you add a Long Beach monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Long Beach?
You never expect to go down the steps to find that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Long Beach flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Long Beach flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Long Beach Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Long Beach flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to match your property needs. Just call (562) 203-6338 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.